Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sickness and Halloween

Hello friends!

So these past few weeks have been eventful in two different ways.

Halloween and sickness.

Recently the two of us and my entire family have come down with the plague: a flu that knocks you out for several days then takes a few weeks to recover and right when you think you're healthy, it throws a bout of conjunctivitis and/or an ear infection to anyone it touches. It's awful.

I was the first one to come down with this sickness and it involved me laying on the couch and sleeping for 18 hours in hour to hour and a half bouts through out the day. Then took about 2 weeks to get back to about 95% normal. Andrew was the next, followed by the rest of my family. It is tough.

On the good side though! Halloween happened. I live in a circular suburb and a lot of kids come to go trick or treating at my house. We dressed as pirates and gave out candy to all the kids. It was my first time actually handing out the candy instead of either trick-or-treating or not doing anything at all. Plus I was able to be back from college that week so it made it even better!


No comments:

Post a Comment