Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Short post, long week

For just being Wednesday, this week has just trudged on endlessly.

Let me tell you about it

I started the week on Sunday trying to be a good student, and purchase my college books.
Nope.
For whatever reason, whether it was my card or my account, no money was moved. Alright, I can handle this, just log on to my online banking account to check it all out.
Nope.
The bank site wanted to verify that this was really me, by sending an email to my gmail, but it never sent the email. So then the adventure took a side trip to a phone call with a gentleman from the bank. He was nice, but couldn't help me with my problems. So I dug around and figured out just how extensive my security is. Who knew?
Long story short on Sunday, there was much ado about nothing, but twas not the jovial ending hither. Monday and Tuesday were as vicious and grim as the former, with any piece of technology I touched failing in my hands. Today was the worst of it, with purchases coming back declined, and my bank account (with plenty of coffers to spare) laughing in my face. I threw a brief fit (because I don't know how to throw a proper fit), breathed a couple of times, called a nice lady from the bank, and though she said she had no idea how to solve my problems, my problems were suddenly--solved. Amazing! So, with me liberated from those ridiculous tasks, I moved on to simpler tasks, like paying my tuition, and dealing with wet and/or muddy cats. Super fun!

It's late, and it's tiring, but I want to ask; how was your Wednesday, people?

~Andrew

2 comments:

  1. It is at times like these you wish you could charge the bank for incompetence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty draining too...let's stick to cats!

    ReplyDelete