Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wicked delayed Wednesday

It’s simply harrowing to see how much time has lapsed since my last post. The work piles up, the seasons change, and a thousand other lame excuses can be made to rationalize my inactivity. I had thought of posting several times, yet those thoughts were usually surpassed and squelched by other more pressing, inharmonious, and imperfect concepts: of paying my bills on time, polishing final papers, cramming for credit testing, and the weekly struggles to study and eat.

Thus my digital writing voice was strangled by reality, and silenced by time. Like anything, getting off track is simple, returning is daunting. After hours of recuperation from the madness of school, I’m back to the grindstone. The first (sort of) snow has finally fallen and stuck here in New England, and its beginning to feel more like winter already. The new year has brought with a pretty terrible flu, which has not affected me yet, knock on wood. There is also the prospect of getting a more proper living situation come fall, which is both exciting, and costly.

From previously positive posts on prospective pants and other garments—there has been no headway, and with good reason. Thankfully, the thoughtfully tilled time to tailor twill trousers will come. To take place of my trouser photos, of which are a long time coming I assure you, I leave you with a long string of semi-coherent nonsense. 

Allied alliterations announce aid along an awfully addling antiquated and allegorical alleys as agonizingly affluent ambassadors appropriate arms against any abodes alleviating aggressive anti-adversity allegiances angled against ailing agrarian attitudes allegedly afflicting agonized adults. All accounted, asymmetrically attuned arsonists act angrily, abandoned archaic avengers assailing apathetic associations, alighting alternative apologies and appeals ablaze. 

Have a good night, folks.


~Andrew

2 comments: